My Auction Reveals Some Treasures!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by redchinsu, May 17, 2005.

1. redchinsu

redchinsu Registered Member

Hello everyone,
    My auction is up. The title sucks but It's a true story. It's a happy time for me right now.
    Hope you will watch it toooooooo. Item number: 5582553229 and you can also click on the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5582553229

Thank you.
    Don't forget tell me what you think!

2. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

Hey, It's a better chance to auction it than to pond it. Just my opinion.
    Anyway I add it to my watch list.

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hmmmmm .This one might get interesting. Im watching Good luck

4. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Red, I was going to bid on your auction.. sounds really cool. You've given enough clues, but not too many. There's a few typos, I didn't want to bid until you had a chance to change them if you like. Would you like me to spell check it for ya and resend it? The type is kinda big too, kinda hard to read.

Just being my usual (un)helpful self. LOL.

Lana

5. redchinsu

fairyquadmother,
    I did a spell check on it and there was only the word "Biggy" that show check. I welcome any help so if you can reword it I will be most appreciated by it.

Thank you

Sorry, I forgot to thank everyone that add me to there watch list.
    Thank you so much.

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  6. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I added you too. This might be a good one to watch!!!

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Watching also. Did you mean to say "Pawn Shop" vs Pond shop? (yeah, I'm one to talk about spelling)! :D BTW is this box what was smelling so bad?

8. redchinsu

Thank you Nanner,
    fairyquadmother took the time to correct my spelling errors.
    Thanks for all your help and watch. You guys are so sweet. Now, I just don't get this! On ebay DB, I came across a lot of rude users, especially when I don't know something and I ask for HELP. Gosh! they are ready to cut my head off. BUT here I find it to be so peaceful and everyone is just a happy camper and friendly.

Well know, I hope the rude one will find this site and you guys can change there rude ways by killing them with your kindness.

Keep it up everyone!

9. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Very intriguing....will be watching on my seats edge! (actually my big a$$ needs the whole seat but, you get my point)

10. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I am watching...sounds like a real cool find....I always dreamed of buying a old home and finding a diary or something, but you found a real treasure for sure.....Good luck on the bidding....pssst what is the reserve??? heheheheh

~Trina~