My Auction Pulled. Because of this?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by EZas123, Jul 21, 2005.

1. EZas123

EZas123 Registered Member

My auction was just pulled because of this...
    Is this for real? Is this a new rule? I thought this was permitted ???????

"We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your
    listing is not permitted."

Q: Hi there..great auction..were watching..would you mind watching mine too?
    #5599238346 Thanks and good luck!
    A: Sure will. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2005

2. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

No way! Now that's not right. :(

3. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

that sux.............. ebay keeps making stupid rules all the time to make it harder on us to make money while they get rich off our sellers fees.
    nani

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I ask that you please post a topic with a title thats pertains to the subject at hand.

Yes, that really sucks, but you basically spammed your own auction with someone elses auction. I completly understand why ebay pulled it

5. trees

trees Registered Member

Yeah that does suck! Sometimes I wish they would kick mine! :)

6. EZas123

EZas123 Registered Member

Sorry about that original title, I understand, was just frustrated at the heat of the moment.

What makes no sense to me, is that there are some auctions on main pulse that are getting thousands and thousands of visitors...With so many item #'s in there? This makes no sense ? Someone please explain this situation to me, because it makes no sense at all. There is a serious problem here.

I guess I am a target of someone, no idea. :mad:

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

EZ I dont think your a target ..I just think ebay Is cracking down alot harder on the rules. But you are right why pull yours and leave the others

8. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

There are thousands of auctions right now with questions exactly like that with Ebay item#'s in them, and yet they are allowed.
    I'll never understand why someone's auction is cancelled and yet someone doing the exact same thing remains unscathed.

9. trees

trees Registered Member

I really think that someone has to report it to ebay........ there is no way they can search for all the small things........

10. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

thats my thoughts exactly. Someone must have reported it. And who knows how much they investigate in the ones that do make it to the pulse...