• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My auction made the ebayChatter.com

nani1987

Registered Member
this is interesting my auction made a site I never heard of and I just logged on to it.. fairly new... which is ok.........and man I got alot of hits and I am hoping to go to disneyland. I just go home I was at my sister in lw house and was on her computer- yuk dialup but I couldnt log on to anything only to look...... so nice to be home on my computer.. I hope to make the ebay pluse like the dd cups.........lol
nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Congrats Nanni..Go for the pulse page now..

nani1987

Registered Member
me too , i be there right with ya......... i just updated and added a teaser photo......... tell me what ya think................. thanks doubles I am shooting for it I got so for 60 watcher so maybe I just might make it if everyone has me on there watcher list..................if not add me add me...........lol thank all Nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
kennon07 said:
Good Luck Nani. I'll add you to my list!!! :)
Hey pam im in Texas bring my pudding :lol: :lol:

kennon07

Registered Member
Hey sweet Doubles! Where are you? I'm driving right through the middle of it... spending the night in Amarillo. :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well if your gonna be in amarillo your way up there im outside dallas

kennon07

Registered Member
Oh man!! And I had that puddin chillin for you too. YUM chocolate!! I'm going from Amarillo to Flagstaff to Bakersfield CA to San Franciso. I'm sorry I'll miss you!! Maybe on the way back...... :hah:

doubles2004

Registered Member
kennon07 said:
Oh man!! And I had that puddin chillin for you too. YUM chocolate!! I'm going from Amarillo to Flagstaff to Bakersfield CA to San Franciso. I'm sorry I'll miss you!! Maybe on the way back...... :hah:
Well ok just dont forget me :lol: