My attempt

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by SuiGeneris, Mar 19, 2007.

1. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Well I got my computer stolen at the beginning of the year so I haven't seen PSP in about...a year lol.

This is my first attempt since back. All credit due to Planetrenders.net for the renders themselves.

Only my 4th sig ever...what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Vash the Stampede! Hell yes! Nice! Trigun is a pimp series!!!

Good artistic value! I like how he is fading and can see thru him kinda! Also a nice choice of text for ur name!

Good job, bro!

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

TBH, I don't like the Green thingy you have there, the font is ok-ish, that could be changed too and on other hand, i like it

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

the green thing is a moon hehe

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah I don't have a wide range of fonts so I just got the best I could.

And the green thing was actually a render that I made into a "moon" lookng thing

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

7. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

It's not my comp, otherwise I would, thanks :)

8. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Good job on ur creation then cuz I thought it was a moon!

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yay! Thank gosh we have more people making sigs. It's been quiet in here with Tan gone and Kyo trying to keep it up.

It's very nice, although that green moon doesn't fight. It looks like gun splatter or something. The font is bleh but everything else is pretty good.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

It's pretty hard trying to trust meh Himie ;_;

But Sui...that sig is smexy looking:w00t: I gotta admit, what were you doing on that other computer if a sig like this looks this good?! There are two things wrong with it though, the font(which really doesn't matter), and the way that the moonish thing is set. Maybe you could of lowered the opacity and maybe smudged a few parts ya know? Either way this sig still looks good*glomps it*