• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Art.

Gibz

Registered Member
Here is my art I did at school. What do people think?

:)

Impact

V.I.P.
Ah, that looks an awful lot like NCEA Level 2 Art. I had the most dreadful teacher for that class...

But anyway, I really like it. My favourite is the top one on the second panel. Good work.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Great work, Gibz! I like the top on the second panel as well...and the four smaller ones, second row down on the first panel. I could see them spaced out and hanging next to each other in a home!

Gibz

Registered Member
Ah, that looks an awful lot like NCEA Level 2 Art. I had the most dreadful teacher for that class...

But anyway, I really like it. My favourite is the top one on the second panel. Good work.
haha, nah, it is level one. Thanks! :)

Great work, Gibz! I like the top on the second panel as well...and the four smaller ones, second row down on the first panel. I could see them spaced out and hanging next to each other in a home!
Wow, thanks so much! Good to see people like it. Im really proud of it :)

Impact

V.I.P.
Which panels are you talking about?? You mean 3 boards?? You only do 2 boards in level two as well. 3 in lvl 3.
Yeah the 3 boards. I guess it changed since I was in school. But it was 3 for Level 1, and then 2 for both Level 2 & 3.