My art and designs

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by kerrynyc, Jan 21, 2009.

1. kerrynyc

kerrynyc Registered Member

i have a little site with some of my illustrations and digital media... check it out if you want and let me know what you guys think :)

Kerry Campbell Illustration

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I just had a look, not to bad. Lookin good to me, do you also post them on deviantart?

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Not bad at all. I'd like to see some more of your "design" style work. I think that's where you need to focus on. Then again I prefer art in color and the rest was in black and white so maybe that's why I liked that section more. Are you trying to get a job working for a magazine?

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I was the opposite of hybrix there... I actually preferred the black/white "illustration fine art" but thats mostly 'cause I felt the others reminisced really closely with the 40-50's style pinup girls. I've never been to hot on that art style personally.

the black and white stuff also vaguely reminded me of some of obsessiforges work, must be the style going around. Either way good job, I also wanted to point out I liked your page set up, nice and simple easy to navigate. Make sure to let us know when you've updated with more.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I like the 22-1 picture. The ones with the missing vagina are a little freaky. lol

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Wow that's some nice work. The figures are great and you've got a really nice style.

kudos! :D

7. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

You're really talented! *envy*
    do you sell your works?

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

That is some nice work Kerry,I preferred the black and white illustration fine art over the colour stuff,but it is all very good.
    Hope to see some more in the future.

9. kerrynyc

kerrynyc Registered Member

Thanks everyone I appreciate all your comments and suggestions :) I've bee drawing forever, and I have sold some work before, but rite now I'm in school and just working on my portfolio and and getting more work out there :)

icegoat63... i've actually never heard of any artist by the name of obsessiforges but i'm totally going to check out his/her stuff now XP

PS:

i did have a deviantart... and still do, but i took down all my artwork. i just wasn't feelin' it... it's a great site, but just not for me.

and...

I have done magazine layout work with Adobe inDesign, but I'm just starting to get into logo design and packaging as well :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009