• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Anus is bleeding!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I swear I've seen that cartoon as someone's signature here on GF. I just can't remember who...

oh, for a bleeding anus, you could try to insert a tampon there. I see no reason for it not to work.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I swear I've seen that cartoon as someone's signature here on GF. I just can't remember who...
It was a newbie. I wanted to rep them for having Hertzfeldt cartoons as a sig.

There's a whole series of these and you can order some on a DVD from his website.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I found her. It was Starfire86. I went on a mini mission to find her after watching this lol

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
OH NOES xBubblesx! That is a one way street, exit only. DO NOT ENTER! :lol:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
All I'm sayin' is that if it can stop a vag from bleeding, it can stop an asshole too. Anyways, I took this thread to heart and looked up Don Hertzfeldt and found a bunch of his rejected cartoons:

YouTube - Rejected Cartoons by: Don Hertzfeldt

Best 9 minutes of my life... ever.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Haha, they aren't actually rejected cartoons. That's a fictional channel and he made that as one of his cartoons.

"The Animation Show" is hilarious. It's a series of bumpers from a film festival.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
That's a fictional channel and he made that as one of his cartoons.
That's clever, because we actually have a Family Channel in Canada :lol: So, I thought it was real at first. I just finished watching 'Everything Will Be Okay.' The first 5 minutes had me in stitches.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Yeah I thought Anita and Jeanie both had animated clips of the rejected cartoons as their avi's. Yay!!!

~Shwa