My Anus is bleeding!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by MAgnum9987, Sep 25, 2010.

1. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

2. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I swear I've seen that cartoon as someone's signature here on GF. I just can't remember who...

oh, for a bleeding anus, you could try to insert a tampon there. I see no reason for it not to work.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It was a newbie. I wanted to rep them for having Hertzfeldt cartoons as a sig.

There's a whole series of these and you can order some on a DVD from his website.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I found her. It was Starfire86. I went on a mini mission to find her after watching this lol

5. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

OH NOES xBubblesx! That is a one way street, exit only. DO NOT ENTER! :lol:

Smelnick likes this.
  6. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

All I'm sayin' is that if it can stop a vag from bleeding, it can stop an asshole too. Anyways, I took this thread to heart and looked up Don Hertzfeldt and found a bunch of his rejected cartoons:

YouTube - Rejected Cartoons by: Don Hertzfeldt

Best 9 minutes of my life... ever.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Haha, they aren't actually rejected cartoons. That's a fictional channel and he made that as one of his cartoons.

"The Animation Show" is hilarious. It's a series of bumpers from a film festival.

Smelnick likes this.
  8. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

That's clever, because we actually have a Family Channel in Canada :lol: So, I thought it was real at first. I just finished watching 'Everything Will Be Okay.' The first 5 minutes had me in stitches.

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I has a Rejected avatar right now

<----

10. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I thought Anita and Jeanie both had animated clips of the rejected cartoons as their avi's. Yay!!!

~Shwa