My AMVs

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Clear_Note, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Here's the AMVs I was able to upload to youtube so far. Some are crappy, some are good, and theres a few really good ones that I can't save to my computer as a wmv file for some reason. It has something to do with some code crap that im too lazy to deal with. >_<

Personally I think my megaman exe hell was my best so watch that first. >_>

The people who are about to tell me go to AMVs.org, i signed up and ill upload later.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

O:< Blarg. You know what I say about youtube and amvs

3. Clear_Note

Actually no I don't. >_>

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Not bad...Not bad I think you need to clean up your clips a bit before you do your final edit, I would also try to cut out the talking..the action and the song tells the story not the words.

What movie editing stuff are you using? Are you just doing a straight drag and drop? Try mixing it up a bit by bumping your clips into one another just a bit..Cool fade trick .

Windows Movie Editor works just fine for newbies to editing..The best one to learn on then once you can do all the tricks you are ready for the bigger badder stuff that can drive you nuts (like photo shop) till you get the hang of it.

You used good clips (minus the counter in the top LHC) and good music too, a bit to easy and played out for me. Nice to see something other than Naruto AMVs. Keep up the good work.

This is truly a new form of self expression and art. Thank you YouTube and other sites for giving us this new play toy.

I have made over 40 videos, some AMVs and some live action.

If you want you can go and check out mine and see what I mean about the action and song tells the story. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Keep them coming! I wanna see more!

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Oh. Well then. youtube sucks for amvs. Maybe as like, a way to get a little quick fix at best, but grainy picture is nowhere near as good as a nice high quality render of an amv with good graphics and sound

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I have to agree with you on that one. I'll have to go to the site you posted above and check them out. Thanks!

7. Clear_Note

Thanks...sometimes I really do just drag and drop and like, edit it a little. I don't wanna have to go through a bunch of complicated crap so I just use Windows Movie Maker. >_>