• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My 2 crazy dogs.

RATTIE

Registered Member
Zara and Lucy.
Just because I Love them. X

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
:-o
your dogs are so much win!!
Do you keep any tigers/cats at home or whatever ? What else do you have?[I'm guessing rats, also]

RATTIE

Registered Member
Thank you EllieDicious, I Love the naughty monsters to bits.
We used to take in Rats who needed a new home, we had 15 at one point, but I just can't do it anymore.
So just Zara and Lucy for now.
They pester the life out of me so I've not got much time left for anything else. :rolleyes:

Dabs

Registered Member
You should love them!
They are adorable....cutie patooties :)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Is it Zara in the front and Lucy in the back? Lucy looks like she's full of mischief <3

dDave

V.I.P.
Cool dogs.

What are their breeds?

I love dogs, definitely not a cat person. Good pick there.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I definitely like the big one. I'm not a huge fan of smaller dogs but yours is still not too bad. Good job!

RATTIE

Registered Member
Yeah Jeanie, Zara is the big pest and Lucy is the little monster.
They're both full of mischief!!!

Thanks dDave. :cool:
Zara is a Border Collie cross and Lucy is a miniature Jack Russell.
Don't know what Zara is crossed with though.
------
I was the same Smelnick, I Love big cuddly dogs and Zara is like a teddy bear, but we couldn't let Lucy go to jail and Keith said he was thinking about maybe getting a smaller dog, once he'd heard about Lucy's situation.
After months of me pestering him to get a friend for Zara to play with and saying no, he insisted we took her.
Now I adore my little mouse dog, ha ha.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I thought I saw Jack Russel in one.
My favorite breed of dog is a shih-tzu.......and then next to that, a Saint Bernard ~LoL~
But no way would I attempt that one, the food bills alone would break me, not to mention the huge shovel I would have to purchase if he decided to take a dump in the house.
Jack Russels are playful dogs, so full of energy.....keep you going!!