• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MY 100th POST

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I really enjoy the poker here at generalforum and posting is fun too. I only like to post usually when I have something I think I can add to the conversation but lately I have been posting a lot to get to that 100 mark. I finally made it so you will see me on Saturday taking home the wii baby!!!

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'm going to assume that you're on about your "1000th" mark? Because you seem to have hit 100 quite a while ago.

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I am talking about going for the poker tourney for a nintendo wii. Click on contest to see what I am talking about.

dDave

V.I.P.
Well another person in the contest makes it even more difficult to win but I seriously doubt that anyone isn't planning on winning the Wii. I think that I can win and you think that you can win along with everyone else who thinks they could win. The end of the contest is not decided yet, so watch out because I'm going for the Wii also.

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
Oh I know you are going for the wii. You can go for it but I my friend will win it.

Brandon77

Registered Member
Still going hard after that wii. Some of my friends got one for Christmas, and it looks sweet. Better get posting!

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Apparently, I'm already qualified for the contest, unless by some freak posting revelation, another member or two dish out 50 posts (while I make none =/)

Brandon77

Registered Member
Oh. I'll be a posting fool.
------
brandon you better be a posting fool today and tomorrow you need 60 posts to enter the tourney
And as you can see, I kept my word. I believe this is my 100th post, so appropriately, I have posted it under this topic. I'll see you sat.
------
The darn thing merged with my last one. Dang. 99th. and 1 to go.

Last edited: