• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My 1 verse aussie hip hop

Minimint1

Registered Member
I've been infatuated with the aussie hip hop scene for years and have a 64 page notebook filled with verses (as I lose interest or think its bad so I move on). I decided that I should try and rhyme one of my verses over Pure Products - Goes On beat*. I composed a verse called "Moved On". And is related to a very bad breakup I have recently had. The quality is terrible I know but I'd like to get some feedback, although it is pretty terrible. One last thing swearing warning, I swear in the track so if your against that then don't listen to it.

Moved On - TS

*I hold no rights to the beat, it is not mine it belongs to the aussie hip hop group 'Pure Product' I used it as I don't have the right equipment to make my own beats right now.

Last edited: