• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multi-Console MW3: Prestige

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I know we have a thread for MW3 but I wanted to open one on its one for discussion of prestige.

I prestiged this morning for the first time in a COD game and without using any of the prestige tokens I am up to level 16 and I am really enjoying the challenge of starting from scratch and building myself back up again. It took me a long time to get to lvl80 on MW3 the first time I won't deny it but the odd thing is I think prestiging has made me a better player, I feel more confidence in a way.

Have you prestiged? Why did you prestige and do you enjoy the challenge or just see it as something else to do?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I prestiged four times in MW2, twice in Black Ops and I'm on my fourth in MW3. I love the ability to start over, it adds replayability in my opinion. I like the rewards offered for it and I hope Black Ops II takes that from MW3.

Bahamut

Registered Member
I love prestiging, I'm full prestige on black ops and 6th prestige on mw3.
Something I really enjoy aswell as prestiging is gaining emblems, I love the challenge and I'm about 75% of the way there.