[MW2] Stimulus Package

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Smelnick, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I figured that my post in the main mw2 thread could actually be a thread of it's own =P

So yah, that's what I said, How about you guys? Anyone download the new Stimulus Package? I think it's only out for xbox. But I could be wrong.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It comes out for PS3 on the 30th.

To me, it's a huge waste of money. It doesn't add any new playability, just a few maps and they're definitely not worth $15.

3. Smelnick

Yah, I definitely got boned for the 20 bucks it cost me, but oh well, gotta take risks sometimes. The main reason I got them though was cause I still play, and if I wanna keep playing with my friends, I need the same maps.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Seems just like any other game "package" with more features and stuff they couldn't include in the main game. I'm just gonna save my money and wait for the next COD game.

5. Smelnick

Micfranklin, all it is, is 5 new maps. lol. It's not stuff they couldn't include, it's to help renew interest.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I probably won't purchase it. I really don't care enough about CoD to purchase additional maps and $20 for 5 maps seems relatively steep to me. Although I am sure the Halo Map packs were just as expensive per map.

Unless not owning the maps prevents me from playing team deathmatch I can't envision making the purchase. And if it was required for that playlist I would have to think about it.

7. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I think its a bit expensive, but i'll do it for the CoD4 maps, which i really like, and because i get bored of the original MW2 maps.

8. MSCONFIG

MSCONFIG New Member

I would've liked them to include more maps, possibly some more from mw1, especially that Wetworks map, or shipment.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'm still not going for it.

Don't get me wrong, MW2 was a kickass game but I can be patient and just take what I got with the multiplayer right now.

10. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Yeah I got jewed out of 20 dollars for the map pack, I like bailout and crash, but I really don't care about the other maps.