MVP so far...

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Has gotten a lot better, with the crowds and his overall performance.

I'm beginning to like him more and more....

He is much better as a face than a heel.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
So far so good in the MVP as a face experiment but personally I liked him better as a heel because he's a cocky son of a bitch. Maybe eventually I'll go the other way with him but for now I prefered him as a heel.

That doesnt mean I hated the idea of changing him to a face because I didnt...I thought it made a ton of sense. Happy he got the pinfall in the main event on RAW.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Yeah i don't like the way face MVP has completely lost his cockiness. Like when Kofi won the shot against him, i would've preferred a bit of cocky banter between them instead of just "i like you. i'm glad you have a shot at my title.". Just because you're a face doesn't mean you can't trash talk a little.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am enjoying MVP right now, I am glad he's getting a push, which he really deserves. But I agree he's missing that swagger he had when he was a heel. It was perfect for him because he could pull it off.

Hopefully he'll get a chance at the World Championship before the next Royal Rumble.

HappyFace

Registered Member
Anyone feeling a new Rock coming on?

I mean MVP may never shine as bright as Rocky but still he could do the trashtalking face things pretty nicely.

MVP and Shelton are two of the best heels I've seen in awhile. They both know how to make the crowd mad and while Shelton doesn't have as good mic skills as MVP, he is still a great heel.

I dunno, I never really like it when a natural tries something new. In this case a natural heel trying a face role. Just doesn't work with me. Meeeef! >.<;

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I guess if you look at it in that manner, he does seem like an obvious choice to be a heel.

As for the next rocky? I doubt it, although he does have the mouth for it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont think he's that close to The Rock to be honest with you guys. I wonder why he lost the U.S Title to Kofi last Monday. Does this mean he'll get a title push, or his push is done in general? Should be interesting in the next few weeks.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope this means he's going to do bigger and better things...give him the main event push that he deserves.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope as well, it seems like he will get that push to main event status, because it would be stupid if they made him lose, and not give him a chance to wrestle for the World Title.

I think the WWE saw that they could count on him, and that he's a good ring performer, so they moved him to Raw and give him a bigger push. Well thats what I am hoping.