MVP challenges Hardy to boxing match

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Vidic15, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What's with this guy? He likes losing to Hardy. I wonder if he soon will be called "Most Valuable Pussy"

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/articles/4791380/boxingmatchon

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Things like this go on in the WWE every now and then ... Some new things to try and bring the ratings up for their shows. I can't see it bringing a lot of rating up however at the same time it would be cool to see this concept. Brawling the way WWE should be. But they better have an actual good match this time not like the Dixie Dog Fight boxing match at Armageddon 2004. That fucking sucked.

3. The Majestic

The Majestic Guest

Great another boxing bout in Wrestling, I thought after Inoki and Ali we'd never see it again...then we saw Mr. T in action against a wrestler and we had Larry Zbysco fighting in the AWA.

....then WWE promoted Butterbean/Gunn if that was not bad enough WCW booked a boxing match. This shit has to stop.:rolleyes:

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

and now Evander Holyfield takes MVP's place in the match probably because of his abnormal heart problem, cant wait to see Vander :D

5. Vidic15

*sighs*

Was looking forward to Hardy vs MVP match. And this shit happens. I'll still watch Matt beat the crap out of this guy.

6. andrew_bishop

Alex do you know who Evenader Holyfield is?

7. Vidic15

Some proffesional boxer?

8. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Hes a legendary one too, look him up on Wikipedia or something

9. Vidic15

I thought this guy was a wrestler. Hardy, doesn't stand a chance now. WWE is probably going to let Hardy win this to boost his fame.

10. andrew_bishop

Only read the following if you don't mind spoilers.

Apparently Matt Hardy is going to be knocked down in the first round of the fight but then come back because of MVP's annoyance towards Holyfield and then MVP will be knocked out by Holyfield.