• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MUST SEE:Some nike walls for sig or walls of kobe,Amare and Vc

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fededonors

i hope you like it, you can use it for a sig or walls...
enjoy

feedback really appreciated!!!

i hope you like!!!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Whoa!!! Ever heard of thumbnails buddy? Anyway....their just pics >>; Can U make some sigs and walls with these that we can see? But I love the picture on the bottom with the man and his baby, it's cute^^; But next time PLZ put thumbnails, links or something cause scrolling all over the place is a pain!><; But good job finding some nice pics Fede! Though u might get in alittle trouble for this...too many huge pics and such in one post >>;

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
These are some real nice pics I could deffinetly use these for signature and wallpapers. Rep Fa Dis.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Wait, you didn't make these...? I was going to say they're pretty good (most of them at least, I don't like the first one and a couple others), but if they're not even your work, I'm not sure what sort of response you're trying to get...

F

fededonors

SenatorB said:
Wait, you didn't make these...? I was going to say they're pretty good (most of them at least, I don't like the first one and a couple others), but if they're not even your work, I'm not sure what sort of response you're trying to get...
no man i've only found it for who want make sigs or wall...........

Blur

iPimp
k lets get it clear. this forum is for stuff youve made ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.