Must not have been his time to go...

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Mirage, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Seriously this guy shot himself 5 times in the head with an older pistol and once in the stomach and LIVED!

LIVENEWS.com.au > World > Man shoots himself five times in head and survives

I'd say it wasn't quite his time to go.

Of course whatever his situation was that was bad enough to commit suicide before is even worse now. Now he has 5 head injuries and a stomach injury to throw into the mix.

Seriously, suicide does not fix problems. Attempted suicide DEFINITELY doesn't fix problems. At least now maybe he can get some help. :shake:

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh man how bad of an F-up do you gotta be to not even properly Off Yourself. Wow this guy is gonna have an incredibly low self esteem when he gets out of the hospital.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Why try to kill yourself after 84 years? How much longer does he really have to wait for nature to take its course?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'd hope to die of an overdose because that many shots sounds mighty painful.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

How can you shoot yourself in the head and still be able to shoot yourself several more times?

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I dunno about that, dude took 5 bullets to the head. Sounds like he has some life in him

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I wonder if assisted suicide were allowed this wouldn't have happened. :shifteyes:

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

That's a very good question.

I've never heard a story like this before. I wonder if he'll just try to do the same thing when he comes out.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well he's lucky to have survived, now he has some time to think about getting his act together.

Luckily the gun didn't explode with enough gun powder so teh bullets didn't go far enough in.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Why did they include THAT? What does that have to do with anything. :\

Anyways, I'm glad he survived and hopefully this opens his eyes on what a stupid decision he made.