must joined...

i just joined... i need something to do, and i dont feel like joining a lot of little forums for small purposes... so i just going to join one big one

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I am baffled by the title. I'm guessing it was a mix of "must join" and "just joined" :lol:

your enthusiasm is appreciated.

Interesting username bud.
Lol what do you have against aardvarks?

Welcome to GF!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
hey as long as its not GoatGenocide I'm cool with it I guess. :hah:

There are tons of things to talk about here thats for darned sure. Just wait 'till you break the 100 or so posts and get to see the Sub Talk section, from your posts that I've seen so far it looks like you'll enjoy that part of GF more so than the rest.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
hey as long as its not GoatGenocide I'm cool with it I guess. :hah:

There are tons of things to talk about here thats for darned sure. Just wait 'till you break the 100 or so posts and get to see the Sub Talk section, from your posts that I've seen so far it looks like you'll enjoy that part of GF more so than the rest.
You can't see Sub-talk until you're surpassed 100 posts? I don't remember that. I think I remember seeing it from day 1 but I may be wrong.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Well it depends, I'm fairly confident if you're a "referred" member (which I think AK Referred you right)... then you get some things up front.

But if you're just a new member with no referral than it takes a while 'till you get some things.

I could be wrong but I think it goes like this:

100 Posts - Unlock Subtalk
250 Posts - Unlock Arcade
500 Posts - Unlock Premium

VIP at Any Time - Unlock it All

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Well it depends, I'm fairly confident if you're a "referred" member (which I think AK Referred you right)... then you get some things up front.

But if you're just a new member with no referral than it takes a while 'till you get some things.

I could be wrong but I think it goes like this:

100 Posts - Unlock Subtalk
250 Posts - Unlock Arcade
500 Posts - Unlock Premium

VIP at Any Time - Unlock it All
Ah, cool, I did not know being a referred member unlocked Sub-Talk. Yeah, it was Anita that referred me.

Guess that might make some people mad at her now:lol: j/k