Muslims Taking Over The World

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's an interesting video. For the most part it's just facts about different nations fertility rates and how Muslims are taking over the world. It's very interesting and well worth the 7 minutes it takes to watch. I mean, unless they made up stats, we could be looking at a world that's dominated by Islam in less than half a century from now.

YouTube - Muslim Demographics

What do you think? Does this concern you or are you more inclined to just think "well good for them".

At any rate, it should make an interesting discussion.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I want to know where the video came from. It seems like a definite fear-mongering type of author, but I can't find a solid source.

Personally, I don't care. I'm not religious and I never will be.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally, I don't care. I'm not religious and I never will be.
Well, that alone could be a reason to care. Under Islamic law, for example, if you weren't Muslim you could be looking at a variety of problems, depending on how strict the law was in your particular area. In many Middle Eastern countries people face death or imprisonment if they don't convert. I don't know all the details but I'm sure we can all agree we've heard, read, and probably seen some messed up things happening lately when it comes to Islamic law.

I posted a while back about how Muslims in largely Islamic areas of Canada are pushing to have Islamic law enforced there. It's already happening all over Europe and they don't even have anywhere near the numbers yet that this video predicts.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's still a valid discussion though. I know I've seen threads from Europeans here who have noticed the trend as well. Maybe the numbers in the video aren't 100% accurate but even the Snopes article shows that they are at least on to something. Just might not happen as soon as they predict.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It's still a valid discussion though. I know I've seen threads from Europeans here who have noticed the trend as well. Maybe the numbers in the video aren't 100% accurate but even the Snopes article shows that they are at least on to something. Just might not happen as soon as they predict.
As great as snopes is, I thought they actually did a really poor job of dissecting the video. I can't go over it in detail now, mainly because you can't copy/past snopes, but there was a lot of we think, probably nots, would need to, etc....

For the Netherlands, they say the Muslim women would need to have 14 times more births. Well - based on what? Also what if they were having 10 times more? Its possible that very few women in the more liberal nations have children.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
The eminent Muslim takeover is a bugaboo. Liberal/secular nations do succeed in secularizing second generation immigrants to a degree, and third generation immigrants even more so, etc. Much of the demand for Islamic law and the like by communities of Muslim immigrants is precisely because they know their children are influenced by the laws and culture of the place to which they have immigrated. Meanwhile, religious hardliners in Islamic nations are consistently having to fight secularization, liberalization, and Westernization; and they're going to lose in the long run.