Muslims in Europe: Will they destroy our way of life?

Sim

Registered Member
So much for the apocalyptic blather of certain American far-right xenophobes, who claim Muslims are infiltrating Europe to destroy it and to establish a califate -- a new study finds Muslims in Germany are extremely tolerant:

90% of the Muslims in Germany say they are "religious", compared to 70% only in the general population.

There are 3.5 million Muslims in Germany (total population: 82 million), 2 million from Turkey.

Only 16% of the Muslims say their faith has influence on their political opinions and 67% reject the idea of a Muslim political party.

67% of the Muslims agreed that every religion has a "true core". 86% of the Muslims said one should be open towards members of any religion, regardless of age, gender or social group.

More than 50% of the Muslims rejected the idea Muslim women have to wear a headscarf, only 33% agreed with wearing it. But only a small number of the women polled who agreed said they regularly wear one.

link

These results should make it obvious how absurd that drivel about an alleged "califate" or the alleged aggressiveness of Muslims in Europe is.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Because most of them here in England have protested and sworn the death on England and many other Europiean countries-Germany included.

'But a few individuals don't account for everyone' you're gonna say, and i agree, but unfortunatly it isn't a few; there are probably just as many Muslims-if not more-as true British.

There isn't a Muslim Party here in England, we've (as far as i know, but do correct me) have never had a Muslim PM and probably never will and most Muslims hate that. They have their own banking or Morgage systems (i forget which) and we allow them to live and work in out Country-yet they still claim Britain is unfair.

That's the difference.

Sim

Registered Member
Is this just your personal impression, or do you have polls or other data to back that up?

Because, you know, it's easy to get a bad opinion about Muslims in general, when the few you met were nuts, or when the few who are radicals are so loud all the time they get noticed first, while those who are decent just remain silent and thus aren't perceived.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Why should Muslim immigrants in England or, say, France differ significantly from those in Germany?
That's a nice, tolerant quote right there. Yeah, I mean, come on. All Muslims are the same, totally!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Is this just your personal impression, or do you have polls or other data to back that up?

Because, you know, it's easy to get a bad opinion about Muslims in general, when the few you met were nuts, or when the few who are radicals are so loud all the time they get noticed first, while those who are decent just remain silent and thus aren't perceived.
Half is personal oppinion, the other half comes from a reports about immigration and what i was told by few Muslim friends.

Sim

Registered Member
That's a nice, tolerant quote right there. Yeah, I mean, come on. All Muslims are the same, totally!
Of course they aren't. Did I ever say that? Keep molesting that strawman.

But considering Muslims in all West European countries have a similar background, are living within a Western society, are usually immigrants, what demographic reason would there exist for one group of them to be fundamentally different from another?

Maybe you should restrain from posting when you have nothing of value to add whatsoever.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
And maybe you should refrain until you've been to England and seen all the bullshit we have to put up with. We get thousands of Muslim immergrants coming in every year, and what for exactly? To walk around like they own the fucking place just because we laid out a welcome mat? And think they can get certain privliges because they've come from a poorer country with nothing more that bits of change and the clothes on their back? So they can protest against us when we drop a bomb in their country?

What are they coming into the country for? A better life or to become total hiporcits

Sim

Registered Member
And maybe you should refrain until you've been to England and seen all the bullshit we have to put up with. We get thousands of Muslim immergrants coming in every year, and what for exactly? To walk around like they own the fucking place just because we laid out a welcome mat? And think they can get certain privliges because they've come from a poorer country with nothing more that bits of change and the clothes on their back? So they can protest against us when we drop a bomb in their country?

What are they coming into the country for? A better life or to become total hiporcits
It seems you are very hateful and xenophobic here. There are many Germans who think the same, yet this study proves them wrong. And why is that? Because so many people hate everything that's different, they hate what they don't know, and they made a few bad experiences and then paint all of these others with the same brush.

Have you ever considered that your attitude might be the problem? How do you think decent, honest Muslims will react when you approach them with that attitude? When they meet hate, prejudices and rejection whereever they go?

I never said all Muslims are nice and fine. There ARE problems regarding integration, and there ARE Muslims who don't want to fit in and ARE like you claim they are. Maybe it's 10% of them, maybe even 20%. But what about the huge majority of law abiding, decent and tolerant Muslims? Aren't you being very unfair and mean to them, when you generalize that way?