Muslims Continue Pushing Christians Out of Bethlehem

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Boredie, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Your opinion on this article?
    Muslims Continue Pushing Christians Out of Bethlehem - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Arutz Sheva

2. padd

padd Registered Member

Fuckin Muslims, God forbid we burn a mosque here in Canada, they will protest and protest and protest. That's all they know how to do these people; whine & whine. As you can see in the article they're not saints either, if it were up to me Christians should push them out of Canada, or to make things fair they should go to Mecca and push them out, you think I give a shit about how holy it is, or about that arab prick Mohammed? Bethelehem is the birth place of Jesus Christ and these Muslims are basicly destroying holy land.. but here is the kicker it is not their holy land. If in their holy land a women is not wearing the right scarf over her head, they freak out. bah go get a job is all I gotta say to them, because me and you are paying for their welfare checks right now.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  3. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I do not understand why there is such violence.
    Though I know the history of the situation from both sides (Israel vs. Palastinians) the violence never seems to end. One side always gives way and instead of peace which we hope for there is more violence since they learn that violence gets them somewhere.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

First of all, isn't Israel a mostly-Jewish state anyway?

5. padd

padd Registered Member

Bethlehem is in the Gaza Strip I believe, mostly Arab territory although Bethlehem was predominently Chsristian at one time. What I don't understand is that these Muslims have the nerve to torture Chrstians in their country, but then when the Western World (which is predmonantly Christian) are prejudice against them they complain and bring up the code of ethics. Can you say hypocrit? The Western World should take lessons from Italy, put every Muslim who objects them into the Adriatic and send them to the Balkan lands and wash their hands clean. lmao

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This is why I refuse to join or commit to any religion. Religion strips people away to their basal layers so we can see them for who they really are and unfortunately, that usually means animalistic paranoid maniacs with "higher purpose".

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

If religion itself is the problem, why does this kind of violence only happen in certain places? Why don't we see it perpetrated in the United States, for example; by the 200 million or so believing citizens here, including an estimated six million to ten million Muslims?

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Because we hide behind civility and reason. Not all religious folk are nuts, probably a quarter of them would be my guess. But that's just me.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'll buy the 25% figure, but... "hide behind"? You mean you see us as a nation of troglodytes, merely pretending to be civilized? I'm not trying to pick your words apart; I just want to understand your position.

10. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

From what I've observed, you'll generally find about the same percent of religious whackos as you'll find non-religious whackos (or religious whackos who are loony because of non-religious reasons). People like maligning certain groups for being lunatics, but I've realized all groups can be labeled that way.