• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Musicians Who Cant Stand

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hey now, my BJ's aren't that bad. Maybe a little bit toothy but I thought you'd be in to that.

Where did you disappear to this time, dude? You were missed.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Hey now, my BJ's aren't that bad. Maybe a little bit toothy but I thought you'd be in to that.

Where did you disappear to this time, dude? You were missed.
I disappeared into parenthood haha. I've been spending all my time with my son or at the bar. =P That's life as I know it.

I laughed.

I'm so going to hell
You were going to hell anyways.

Impact

V.I.P.
You make a good point.

How's life as a parent? Not too many issues with getting to see your son I hope?

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Not at all. He's here more than he is at his mother's house! She pawns him off on me pretty much every day.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Niagra: I was told she got her name because she got drunk and fell off stage. I used to stagehand/"roadie" for them and she used to call me "dog Dan" (because I was sort of famous for being attacked by dogs when I was a kid).

But I was friends with the drummer, Bill, and the Miller bros.

Destroy All Monsters (band)

Last edited: