Music

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
While you guys work out, do you listen to music?

When I lift, I don't because somehow, the music distracts me and I can't do stuff properly. But when I run I listen to music, because it relaxes me and I forget about the other stuff.

Corona

Registered Member
I listen to either loud, angry music, or music that is very focusing, like something with a constant beat, and no singing. Music makes me work harder, especially when I'm alone.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I agree, I listen to Lil' Jon, Mindless Self-Indulgence, Metallica and a variety of genres that are loud, aggressive or just have a fast pace beat. Besides that I stick with Daft Punk or whatever's on my playlists. Here's what I currently have on my "OMG it the Work-Out Mix" on my iPod:

The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
We Run This - Missy Elliot
Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado
Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child
Faggot - Mindless Self Indulgence
Chop Suey - System of the Down
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor - Rob ZOmbie
What You Gon Do? - Lil Jon
Lets Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
Aminal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
I Got Life - Mercy Falls
Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
U + Ur Hands - P!nk
Coming Undone - Korn
Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It - Dem Franchize Boyz
Human After All - Daft Punk
Around The World - Daft Punk
Sexual - Amber
and more....

~Shwa'

Iris

rainbow 11!
When I lift I totally do. Not when I run though, I'm scared that my cleavage isn't big enough to hold my iPod while I run. I really don't want it to fall out and break.

I've been thinking about buying those armbands Apple has for iPods for when you run.

I just listen to whatever interests me. Like lately it's been David Guetta, Aly & AJ, and a little Good Charolette.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Can't listen to music otherwise I'll be counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4......

I've never tried listening to music while running though.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I can listen to music while running outside but on a treadmill I need the tv.

Never listen to music when lifting. I found wearing the headphones distracting...

C

Coal the Maniac

Well, I would. I never really work out, though, I don't really need to. I'm not overweight, just a slim build. Hahah. I mean, I always plan to, but I never get around to it.

Anyway, yeah, music is what makes me want to do things, so I defintely would listen to it while working out.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Well, I would. I never really work out, though, I don't really need to. I'm not overweight, just a slim build. Hahah. I mean, I always plan to, but I never get around to it.

Anyway, yeah, music is what makes me want to do things, so I defintely would listen to it while working out.
LOL ill give you rep for this post. It made me laugh.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I like to listen to music when I work out, but I can't just be any music. Like others have said, it needs to be something constant because you're lifting/running at a pace. If you're listening to music with a tempo changing all the time, it's going to fuck your rhythm up.

For me, the music is better when it's coming from a stereo. I hate when I have headphones on and my ears get all sweaty and nasty while I have them in.

D

Diamond Joe Quimby

Gotta have it doing cardio. Gives me something to think about besides how long I've been sitting on the damn bike. I like to keep my headphones on while lifting too because I hate most of the music they play at the gym.