Music

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Iris, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

This is the second time my iTunes library has been erased by unknown methods. It's pissing me off because it's taking forever to get all of my songs back on it to sync it.

Is there any way I can save it so I don't have to keep doing it? Or a way to prevent this from happening again?

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Well I have iTunes and all my friends do too and the only thing that causes it to get deleted is when the computer as a whole screws up. I mean I have over 5200 songs and the only time any of them were deleted was when I switched the first location and had to put them all back again.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You iTunes library saves itself after it shuts down. How long has it been since you reinstalled it? Is the music actually gone or is it just the library that disappears?

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

You don't hit delete before you close it do you haha , Im only joking. But I honestly don't see how it manages to do that. I've had iTunes for a long time and never had a hitch with it.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Actually it was just recently reinstalled because something was wrong with it.

About a month ago.

And the library is just erased, the song files are still there.