• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Music

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
In my opinion, this game has the best music of any videogame I've ever played. What were some of your favorite tracks? My favorite is probably the mellow music in the underwater frigate section. The Tallon Overworld themes are awesome too.

I love the music in this game, too. Very unique, ambient stuff. I really like all of the music, but if I had to pick just a few favorites, I'd say I like Phendrana Drifts (upon your first visit), Magmoor Caverns, and the Space Pirates fight music. The music for Phendrana Drifts is just so relaxing and beautiful, really, and I always find myself bobbing my head when I venture through Magmoor Caverns and, lastly, the Space Pirates fight music is pretty intense and goes nicely with the awesome shooting battles you get into with them.