Music Thread

ltk9492

Registered Member
Share your favs, cool artists, nice singles, you know. My favorite band is System of a Down, and I love the songs Chop Suey, Toxicity, Needles, Deer Dance, and BYOB

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
My favorite band is Pink Floyd and my favorite song is Echoes. I mostly listen to classic rock. I don't really like much newer music, though I do like a little rap, and stuff like Radiohead, U2, and Coldplay. Reggae is cool too.

Wrecked

Registered Member
music genre: Punk, Oldies [ 50's ], Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Doo-Wop, Surf

bands: the phenomenauts, teenage harlets, groovie ghoulies, the queers, etc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I usually have Sublime, Metallica, or Dispatch playing. There isn't a form of music without at least a song that I like. As long as there's some kind of meaning behind it, I don't care. A good sound is a neccessity, also. I just bought The Wall on DVD, too.

I used to listen to nothing but metal and hardcore stuff, but over the past two years my tastes have changed dramatically. Now I mainly just listen to instrumental electronic stuff, like DJ Shadow, Four Tet, and RJD2. I just find it to be more creative, interesting, and relaxing. Lots of innovation can be found in the electronic genre, too.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I am very eclectic. I love John Prine, REM, U2 is good, Ted Hopkins, Loudin Wainright, John Fogerty, The Boss Bruce :), Bob Marley, Lucky Dubae, Shakira (her old stuff), TRAVIS is my favorite band, Coldplay, Dwight Yohkam:D , Cat Stevens, and also into Jpop Do As Infity(just broke up) , B.O.A, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada, Puffy YammiUmmi is fun.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I like Metallica (older stuff), Pink Floyd, System of a Down among others. Then, I also like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr., and other oldie country crooners. There's nothing better to get depressed to! LOL!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
00vega said:
hmmm..... I wonder if this guy will give rise to a "What are you listening to?" thread............ ;)
Don't encourage the idea. That's the worst topic in the history of PDC. Well, maybe not the worst, but it's seriously pointless.