Music Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ltk9492, Nov 27, 2005.

1. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

Share your favs, cool artists, nice singles, you know. My favorite band is System of a Down, and I love the songs Chop Suey, Toxicity, Needles, Deer Dance, and BYOB

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

My favorite band is Pink Floyd and my favorite song is Echoes. I mostly listen to classic rock. I don't really like much newer music, though I do like a little rap, and stuff like Radiohead, U2, and Coldplay. Reggae is cool too.

3. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

music genre: Punk, Oldies [ 50's ], Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Doo-Wop, Surf

bands: the phenomenauts, teenage harlets, groovie ghoulies, the queers, etc

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I usually have Sublime, Metallica, or Dispatch playing. There isn't a form of music without at least a song that I like. As long as there's some kind of meaning behind it, I don't care. A good sound is a neccessity, also. I just bought The Wall on DVD, too.

5. RossDude

RossDude Beep

I used to listen to nothing but metal and hardcore stuff, but over the past two years my tastes have changed dramatically. Now I mainly just listen to instrumental electronic stuff, like DJ Shadow, Four Tet, and RJD2. I just find it to be more creative, interesting, and relaxing. Lots of innovation can be found in the electronic genre, too.

6. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

I am very eclectic. I love John Prine, REM, U2 is good, Ted Hopkins, Loudin Wainright, John Fogerty, The Boss Bruce :), Bob Marley, Lucky Dubae, Shakira (her old stuff), TRAVIS is my favorite band, Coldplay, Dwight Yohkam:D , Cat Stevens, and also into Jpop Do As Infity(just broke up) , B.O.A, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada, Puffy YammiUmmi is fun.

7. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I like Metallica (older stuff), Pink Floyd, System of a Down among others. Then, I also like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr., and other oldie country crooners. There's nothing better to get depressed to! LOL!

8. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

punk, classic, new rock/ alternative, and a lil bit of rap.

9. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

hmmm..... I wonder if this guy will give rise to a "What are you listening to?" thread............ ;)

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Don't encourage the idea. That's the worst topic in the history of PDC. Well, maybe not the worst, but it's seriously pointless.