Music thread help

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Twitch, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I made a thread in the music section, and I had a few youtube videos in it, in spoilers.

I submitted the post, and only one of the videos is showing up.

It was a list of songs, with their videos in spoilers.

2. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

That's very nice, but it doesn't help me in the least.

4. sb1732

sb1732 Registered Member

I haven't been on this forum long enough to know how to do the spoiler thing properly so i can't really help you much, sorry.

But... have you tried editing your post to check you didn't do anthing wrong, or miss out something when you were putting the spoiler tags on? Or it could be something wrong with the videos you used, sometimes you can't embed videos because it doesn't let you for certain videos.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Sometimes they swallow stuff in PMs too. Can you try putting the videos in their own separate spoilers like this:

Instead of one inside the other like this: (which is what it looks like you've done)
    i should have put something creative in these

If you did do it the first way already, then I have no idea.

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

i did put them in different ones. I don't know why when you look at the first video, there's a spoiler in there. I didn't put a spoiler in a spoiler.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Can you link your music thread?

8. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hmm that's weird....for another reason. Your OP doesn't even have the quote button/reply buttons for me or all other buttons at the bottom like rep, report, flag, etc.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

It's cursed! That thread be evil i tells ya!