• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Players

What Media Player Do You Use To Listen To Music?

• Winamp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows Media Player

• iTunes

• Other

• Total voters

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I'm wondering what everybody uses to listen to their music, and if you have a particular preference, why do you like one over another? (I've included what I think are the three most common music players in the poll, but if you use something else choose other and say what)

Personally, I use Winamp. I find that it uses far fewer system system resources than both iTunes and WMP. It's search function is just as good as iTunes' is, and both are better than WMP. I also prefer how it looks, and find that it's intuitive and easy to use while providing good sound quality and everything I want in terms of playlist capability.

Blur

iPimp
winamp. i love it and so many skins i got they all are sick too

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I listen to my iPod connected to my speakers. My computer's speakers are shit, so I just use a seperate pair.

A

Angel03

I have windows media play but I rarely use it and I am not sure what the radio blogg is. Either way I get most of the music I enjoy listening to.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I use iTunes. Since it allows me to see the music of other people on the network, and a guy on my floor has enough music that it would take almost 90 days to play all the songs all the way through, I'm happy.

Malificus

Likes snow
I use iTunes and my iPod to listen to music.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

A few years back I used to play music with Music Match Jukebox, but now I use iTunes. Damn those Macs. lol