Music in an ad..

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by iggyshotthebear, May 19, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Anyone know how to add music to an eBay auction? If ya do, would you mind sharing? :D

2. redchinsu

redchinsu Registered Member

3. iggyshotthebear

Thank you very much :) I now have a very annoying/cutesie ad :D

4. photoghog

photoghog New Member

Fab! Thanks, I was just looking for this information! I love this site, LOL.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Just throwing my opinion into the thread, I do most of my surfing at work and an auction with music can truly be annoying when your not expecting it. Imagine a quiet office suddenly filled with the sounds of music, everyone looks your way and you try to come up with a valid excuse as to why you were browsing eBay instead of working.
    Not good, not good at all!:shake:

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew where to go to get some really good sound bites? I need Video Games and movies..Oh yeah cartoons too...

Btw is there any good stencil sites you all know of?

7. Chuck_U_Farley

Chuck_U_Farley Registered Member

Oh cool, I always wanted to put music in my auctions, now I can. Thanks!

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Hmmmmm....headphones?? or maybe turn off the speakers silly gal :nervous: then you won't get caught!

9. Chuck_U_Farley

Chuck_U_Farley Registered Member

I would have to agree with the fact that at times the music can be a complete and utter surprise when it starts, and can give away the fact that you are doing something else other than work.

1_ares_1, headphones would deffinetly give her away at work, as most likely no one else is useing them at her place of work. also, some speakers dont have a volume/power function on them, thats in the computer themselves, but if they have to listen for certain sounds (for messages) then that derides the fact that she can turn it off or down as she needs sound to do her job.

Hell, sometimes those unexpected songs make me mad, but its still something nice to know

10. iggyshotthebear

I've been trying to write in how to add a start/stop button. Still working on it though... when I am finished I will add to the tutorial.