• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Draft - Voting Thread

Who should win the Music Draft 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
And we're at the final stage. Voting is open to every member of GF, not just those who participated.

Rules are simple, just vote for the list that you consider to have the best list. Voting closes in 1 week.

To those who participated, i'm changing things up a little from last year. This time round, your vote does count, so you can vote for yourself, or someone else if you think their list is better. I'll PM you all to make sure you see this.

Here is everyone's list.

Kibi

1. Greenday
2. Muse
3. The Midnight Beast
4. Paramore
5. Fall Out Boy
6. Pink
7. Fleetwood Mac
8. Lady Antebellum
9. Lily Allen
10. Jimmy Eat World

Kanji

1. The Shanghai Restoration Project
2. Zac Brown Band
3. M-flo
4. The Crystal Method
5. Moby
6. Yoko Kanno
7. Within Temptation
8. Paul Oakenfold
9. edIT
10. Dido

Impact

1. Avenged Sevenfold
2. Disturbed
3. Black Sabbath
4. Pink Floyd
5. Five Finger Death Punch
6. Rise Against
7. 30 Seconds to Mars
8. Corey Taylor - Slipknot & Stone Sour
9. A Perfect Circle
10. Sublime

Babe_Ruth

1. Michael Jackson
2. Queen
3. Phil Collins
4. Def Leppard
5. AC/DC
6. Guns n Roses
7. Matthew Good
8. Blue Rodeo
9. Aerosmith
10. Bryan Adams

Shwa

1. Sevendust
2. Evanescence
3. Flogging Molly
4. The Corrs
5. Daft Punk
6. Whitney Houston
7. Marc Broussard
8. Rascal Flatts
9. Nickelback
10. [didn't make his pick in time]

dekzper

1. The Devil Wears Prada
2. Thursday
3. Protest the Hero
4. Sum 41
5. Linkin Park
6. Madina Lake
7. Art of Chaos
8. Sky Eats Airplane
9. Funeral for a Friend
10. Attack! Attack!

Altanzitarron

1. Radiohead
2. The Cure
3. Nine Inch Nails
4. Biffy Clyro
5. Brand New
6. Coheed & Cambria
7. Reel Big Fish
8. We Are Scientists
9. The Stills
10. Motion City Soundtrack

xBubblesx

1. The Ramones
2. Jimi Hendrix
3. Megadeth
4. The Clash
5. Tupac Shakur
6. Sex Pistols
7. Nirvana
8. Snoop Dogg
9. Kid Cudi
10. Angels and Airwaves

Millz

1. The Beatles
2. Led Zeppelin
3. Metallica
4. The Doors
5. System of a Down
6. Korn
7. Pearl Jam
8. Tool
9. Three Days Grace
10. Blink 182

Konshentz

1. Eminem
2. Hank Williams Jr.
3. Staind
4. Bowling for Soup
5. Breaking Benjamin
6. Kings of Leon
7. Kanye West
8. Immortal Technique
9. Shinedown
10. Finger Eleven

Let the voting commence!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It was a close vote for me. I wanted to vote for Kons purely because he has Breaking Benjamin on his list...but he didn't have enough of my bands on there. :p Sorry Kons. I was disappointed not to see Seether anywhere on there. They would have been within my top 5 picks.

It was really close for me between Lauren and Millz...but Lauren has APC on her list, and she has one more than Millz (on picks I would have made). Hope that made sense. lol

Once the poll shows up, I'm casting for Lauren.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My pick went to myself...selfish I know. But I have the top 2 bands of all-time and SOAD so I can't not pick myself haha.

Impact's list is definitely my second choice though.

Impact

V.I.P.
As I have my favourite bands on my list, i'm voting for myself. Close second being Millz...the dude has Metallica and SOAD for christ sake, among other favourites of mine. Everyone had picks I liked though.

And <3 Pam, thanks for the vote.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I had to vote for xBubblesx purely for having Ramones, The Clash and Nirvana on her list. Rock on girl! ;)

You all did great though and have awesome picks up there. I'll join in the next one this year. Looked like you guys had a lot of fun with this.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Kibi deservedly got my vote. Along with having Muse on her list, she had the fewest bands that I hated. Only one was on the list... Green Day...

Also her list had a good amount of balance with Lily Allen, Fleetwood Mac and Lady Antebellum offsetting Muse, Jimmy Eat World and Pink.

I think voting for yourself should be illegal. More fair.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Obviously I voted for myself, who else would I vote for. Like i've said numorous times already, I doubt I'll get lots of votes. I might get three in total, since not a lot of people know the bottom half of my life and don't listen to the top half except for a few of them. I'm pretty satisfied with my list though.

I cannot really vote for a second list, because everyone else has a lot of people that I simply cannot stand. I would vote for Millz for having Zeppelin and Beatles, but he also as SOAD and Metallica who I cannot stand.

Impact

V.I.P.
I think voting for yourself should be illegal. More fair.
We had it last year that we couldn't vote at all, but people voted to see the poll, hence why i'm including our votes this year. And last time, surprisingly, people didn't only vote for themselves.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
We had it last year that we couldn't vote at all, but people voted to see the poll, hence why i'm including our votes this year. And last time, surprisingly, people didn't only vote for themselves.
Ok. That makes sense. I was just suggesting. I wasn't here last year so...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 24
Impact Music 0
Impact Music 124
Impact Music 23
Impact Music 5