• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Draft 2010 - Interest Thread

Impact

V.I.P.
I was thinking about getting another Music Draft up and running. It's been a year since the last one, and I enjoyed participating so thought it would be good to have another.

Basically this is just an interest thread at this point. I was thinking about opening it up so it was a general music draft, rather than just a rock band draft, but if you guys would prefer it to stick to last years rules then cool. Feel free to post any ideas or suggestions.

For those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about, here are last years threads.

Official Thread

Voting Thread

So, anyone interested in getting one going again?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'd be interested. My music taste has changed enough where my draft picks wouldn't look exactly the same as last time. Part of me liked the rock draft but part of me would be interested in opening it up to all genres of music.

Impact

V.I.P.
Just me and Kons? Haha

I was opening it up to all music to get more interest, but I guess that didn't work either

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just saw this thread now, I would be interested in participating in this again. I had lots of fun last time, and I believe it would be the same this time around.

Count me in as a yes, and hopefully more people will sign up.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I'd love to play :)

Impact

V.I.P.
Okay, 4 of us! 6 more...come on people. Sign up. I want to get this thing running.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I'd like to give this a try, sounds interesting and looks like fun (after reading the last thread).

~Shwa

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I will consider doing this, but only if you absolutely need me to.

The bad thing is, a lot of us have the same favorite bands...and once my favorites are gone, I will have no idea who to pick.

I suck at knowing who sings what....unless it's a band that I have specifically checked out their entire discography. that is a short list!

Impact

V.I.P.
Okay, so Shwa and Keeley...are you more interested in the general music one, or specifically a rock band one? Because I know what Kons, Biz and Pam listen to...but I have no idea about you. Actually...what did all of you prefer?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
If I am going to be in it, then I prefer an open one.

I am not a music buff at all and will struggle as it is with it open, much less closed down to one genre.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 24
Impact Music 0
Impact Music 124
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 170