Music Boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OpenMind, Dec 6, 2009.

1. OpenMind

OpenMind Registered Member

So Christmas is coming and I thought of a gift to give to my girlfriend..
    Her favorite song of all time is Pure Imagination, the one that Willy Wonka sings in the movie Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the 1971 version).

Anyway, the idea is to get her a music box with the tune of the song Pure Imagination.. I've searched numerous webpages and they all lack that particular tune.. So I was wondering if anyone here has any idea of where to search or what to do..

It would mean a lot to me, and eventually to her, if this works out, and my thanks to anyone who helps will be infinite.

Thanks

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

That's very specific, I had a quick search but I highly doubt you'll find one. Looks like they do custom music boxes where you can request your own song, but you have to choose from a list. At least, that's what all the websites I've seen so far do. One says you can contact them if they don't have your song. That's here: Customize a Music Box, custom picture jewelry box or music box, design your own music box

Another that looks okay: Music Box Attic - Music Boxes and Jewelry Boxes - Where Gifts Come True

But it would be extremely time-consuming for them so I bet it's very expensive. Really nice idea for a gift, though.