• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Munich terror attack

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is sad, seems these terrorist attacks are happening right and left. Really feel for the families that have to live with their loved ones being murdered.

Since Germany has some tough gun laws how did he get the gun is what I'm wondering. Tough gun laws are suppose to stop these type of attacks.

Obama picked the wrong time to make a joke. Insensitive of him to do so.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Based on the video I saw on CNN of the guy ranting, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was mentally disturbed and had access to a gun.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The guy was obsessed with mass shootings so "mentally disturbed" is the "nicest" adjective to describe him.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This wasn't a terror attack (based on what we currently know). It was a mentally ill 18 year old who was obsessed with mass murderers and mass shootings. But that doesn't make it any less tragic. My condolences go out to all of the families who are mourning the deaths of their loved ones. :(

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thankfully they didn't let him in the festival or there would have been many dead.