• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multiple officers shot during Dallas protests

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
4 police officers were killed and 7 wounded at a Black Lives Matters demonstration in Dallas by snipers. One civilian was also wounded. Some were shot in the back. 2 police officers were in surgery Thursday night and 3 are in critical condition. So far, 2 suspects have been apprehended.
Police also had reason to believe the snipers planted a bomb. It was an effort to take out a maximum number of police officers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/dallas-police-officers-killed.html?_r=0

Thoughts?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It's not the whole solution but if the US government would get their heads out of their asses and make people accountable for gun violence, this would be a pretty good start. I'm not saying that tragedies like Dallas would never happen again but at one point, you have to do something that will make people think twice before doing senseless stuff like that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This was absolutely a coordinated, planned attack by shooters with tactical training and help.

These last few days in the U.S have been really bad.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
America is a stick of dynamite, on the verge of exploding. This is really bad and very scary. But it's the truth.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
NOTE - My bad. I totally missed this other thread.

Still looking for logic in American media. =/
Anybody so stupid that they tag themselves as future cop killers on Twitter totally deserve whatever happens to them.
Also, where is the logic in the media?

The suspect told police negotiators that he was upset about recent police shootings, that he wanted to kill white people -- especially white officers -- and that he acted alone, the city's police chief told reporters Friday.
The Dallas police chief told reporters it's too soon to speculate on the suspect's motives, and it's unclear whether more suspects are on the loose.
Dallas sniper attack: 5 officers killed, suspect identified - CNN.com
He already said his motives.
This is common in some countries I know - I won't drop names but did somebody say Odessa? It will probaly become more common here too. But I was seriously impressed with this.

"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Brown said. "Other options would have exposed our officers to grave danger. The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb."
People complain that police wear body armor and now this happens? Maybe they should wear more and use more bomb seeking robots.

Last edited:

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It's not the whole solution but if the US government would get their heads out of their asses and make people accountable for gun violence, this would be a pretty good start. I'm not saying that tragedies like Dallas would never happen again but at one point, you have to do something that will make people think twice before doing senseless stuff like that.
It's not a solution period unless people really want a USA Bolshevik-Menshevik Revolution and a Great Purge.

1. The Bolsheviks owned that revolution.
2. This isn't October.
3. There's no Solovetsky island in the USA.

The solution is for people to stop fighting the law. The police can be investigated in the USA. I know a lot of countries where that never happens. People that complain only see Kuzka's mother. As for me, I never want to see that happen here... Do you?