• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Muhammad Hassan is back, sort of

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
CANOE -- SLAM! Sports - Wrestling - Muhammad Hassan is back, sort of

Long, but great read.

I always thought Hassan was a great character, he pulled off his character really well. I know he said some controversial things, but I think the WWE needs those type of characters, the ones that push the envelope so to speak.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Really interesting read, BR. Thanks for posting it!

What can I say...I wasn't as ga-ga over Hassan as some people are, but I have no doubts that he would have been an interesting character to keep around. Maybe more time would have changed that for me.

I wish him the best in his future endeavors, (lol), it sounds like he has great plans.

viLky

ykLiv
Whoa... he sounds very grown up and intelligent. His responses seem very mature.

I have always been a fan of Muhammad Hussan. I loved when the entire stadium was booing and I was the only one cheering. The guy played a Jericho-like heel where he was saying the truth, but the audience didn't want to hear it. They continued to boo, boo and boo because of how he was putting it out there.

It's sad that he doesn't want to come back even if WWE offered. He could have many more rememberable matches with different wrestlers. He has so much potential and ability to create top notch feuds with different folks. Even with him not returning, I'm glad he is doing well in life and finishing up college. I wish him the best! ^.^

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Well, I'd always been a fan of the Mohammed Hassan character. I think he was one of the best heels ever in the business, right up there with likes of Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Sheik.

It's a shame that he doesn't want anything to do with wrestling anymore, but I can respect that. After all, he accomplished a lot more at age 24 than most guys do during their whole careers. So, I guess its all good.