• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mueller wats to return to the NHL

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
Peter Mueller(26) would like to return to the NHL
Islanders forsure would like to sign him
Same with the Maple Leafs.
Should The Habs approach him?

Didn't he want to become a priest at some point?

...anyway, I'm not sure it's a great idea. Never looked as the most motivated of players to me. We had too many of those in recent years.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
43 games last year, 49 this year.... The reason he didn't get a contract last year was due to health. Although they've been short seasons, he's now stayed relatively healthy for two years. If he wants to come back to the NHL, some team will give him a chance. If John Scott can continue to get a contract, or even be targeted in a trade, how can a 600k contract for a guy with top 6 talent be considered anything other than a positive?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think there's a team out there that is going to give him a shot. He has a lot of talent, he's proven that more than once. His because problem has been staying healthy to produce for his team.

He did have a good season with Kloten of the Swiss-A league last year. Potting 24 goals, 22 assists in only 49 games.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Blues signed him today

I gotta say he's got one hell of a last name

I'm very happy to have him aboard but its gonna be tough for him to crack the lineup

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a two-way contract, so it makes me think that he'll start in the minors unless there are several key injuries(which the Blues have had in the past) or he just tears it up in training camp/pre-season.

I wish him all the best to be honest. Always been a big fan since his World Junior days.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Whoa a two way contract? How the hell did we pull that off haha

We got Chris Butler (a native St Louisian) last week and he got a 2 way deal too. Which is insane since he played all 82 games for the Flames last year

Doug Armstrong is a genius sometimes

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Millz said:
Whoa a two way contract? How the hell did we pull that off haha

We got Chris Butler (a native St Louisian) last week and he got a 2 way deal too. Which is insane since he played all 82 games for the Flames last year

Doug Armstrong is a genius sometimes
Yup. If he makes the NHL he'll make $700,000 for the year. If he plays in the AHL he'll make $250,000 for the year. Not a bad deal whatsoever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dr4gon Breaking News 1
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 8
Crouton Breaking News 1
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 19
L Introductions 3