Mudvayne...

Discussion in 'Music' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Apr 4, 2008.

1. 1. What do you think about their newest album?

2. and that Chad Grey went back to his old style

3. and what do you think about them now than to when they first came out?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Is their new album already out? I need to pick it up.

I was a huge Mudvayne when they first came around and I still am to this day. I like their style but also like how they incorporate some of their old ways still to this day.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Isn't their new album just two new songs and a bunch of remixes?

Dull Boy is pretty sick, but I'm not sure about the rest.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I knew they released something like that but I also heard they were recording a new album. Although with that said I didnt think it was coming out for a little while. I like Dull Boy as well...I listened to it like 10 straight times off their website one day.

5. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Can't follow mudvayne anymore.. They went to ..mainstream i guess.

Doesn't seem like good metal anymore..

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I like Happy?. I tried some other songs, but I can't quite get used to his style of screaming.

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

ripperz, they are still great metal. they found their style and its good. their latest album was "by the people for the people" which had two new songs and one was a cover with the rest being demos and live cuts.

whats your thoughts of Hellyeah?

8. I thought Hell Yea was good, and I liked the fact that they made them like a blip on the screen too. That it didn't really last, just here and gone.

Besides Hell Yea was too soft for Chad Grey, I like Mudvayne their one of my musical influances...