• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Much ado about Nothing (2012)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have just got home from seeing Joss Whedon's take on the William Shakespeare play Much ado about Nothing.

I was not sure what to expect going into the film. I have never been the biggest fan of Shakespeare, it's not that I think he is a bad writer, I am just not overly fussed but his but if Whedon is involved I think it is far to say that there will be something worth seeing and I couldn't have been more correct.

This is possible one of the best films I have seen in a very long time. It took me a while to get over the dialogue and the fact that it is so alien to me but that once I had got over it I stopped noticing, I knew what they were saying because of the acting and the story arc.

Brilliantly acted, wonderfully shot, cinematography that would make most big Hollywood DoP and Directors weep, add to that a setting that is just STUNNING and you have all the makings of a superb film, this should win awards, if it does not then there really is no justice in Hollywood.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I want to see it! so much. I will probably go by myself in the coming weeks once I get over the next paycheck. I love joss whedon. I don't believe I have seen anything of his that I didn't like.