• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MSN/Windows Live Notes

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'm not sure the app is such a hot idea. Along with the usual messages, like "hung over" and "omg I am addicted to Tagalongs" (you know who you are), I now get a regular bombardment of these doozies:

make this go away. [fat disgusting bitch]
RIP PotterFan1996.........................OH yay.. 19 in 3 days, how amazing? :/ :/ :/
why do i always do this to myself? don't expect anything from anyone, they'll always let you down.
Just out of curiosity, am I the only one around here who has a host of barely remembered, drama-loving IM 'buddies' from the Emo Klingon Empire?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Nope. I have them too. These people seem drawn to me, and though I never talk to them, I don't have the heart to dispel them from my sight forevermore. :shake:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't ever see you on msn. :|

And it's really stupid. It will inform me that one of my buddies has a new profile picture, but it's still the same one.