• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Mrs. California Episode

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did anybody else watch the most recent Office episode? The one where Robert's wife wants to work there?

I thought it was the best episode of the new post Michael Scott season by far. In fact I was pretty much rolling on the floor laughing at several points. It's one of my favorite Office episodes so far out of all the seasons.

I loved the intro:

"You know I have to do this." ... "I know".

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just saw this episode the other day and funny to see there was a thread about it already...

I thought it was really funny as well. This entire season has been pretty good I thought...I wasn't expecting much but it's been pretty good.

Vecoli

Registered Member
I thought after Michael left the show would die but giving all the other characters a more focused role has really worked,

This episode was really good I love Mr. California he's such a good addition to the cast. I hope to see more from Mrs. California as well

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It was a good episode. I am surprised that the show is still doing well with Michael gone...but I am really enjoying it.