• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mr Popo

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you think if he ever lost is patience and someone would attack him he would be able to defend himself? I think so I think he's very strong, if he got attacked I think that he has special abilities that would help him defend himself, also I think that Kame would have a friend up there with him that is able to defend himself.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Mr. Popo is rather strong, well for DragonBall and early DBZ times, he beat up Goku when Goku first came to Kami's tower.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I dont remember that, also what I don't understand is why he doesn't show off is power when the fighters are in need of help, I guess is that he cannot leave Kami's tower because then no one who be there to help Kami if he's need even though Kamí can defend himself, but I don't think the Big Cat and Yajirobe can help.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He probably lets the people on Earth do things on their own, Koran, the cat, is supposed to be a good fighter as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard that aswell, but seriously what can he really do? Also I think it would be really cool if we would see Mr Popo at least train against KAme up there, because I am pretty sure he's pretty bored lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He keeps himself occupied watering the plants and keeping the place in good shape.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 3
K NBA 6