Mr Perfect official thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright from time to time, I will start an official of a wrestling legend.

Since Mr Perfect son has just signed a contract with the WWE I think it's appropriate to start off with the late Curt Henning.

In this thread you can talk about anything about the Wrestling career of in my opinion one of the best wrestlers of all time. You could either talk about his days in the WWE or the WCW.

So who wants to be the first one to give their thoughts about Mr Perfect.

2. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

His bouts with Bret Hart was extraordinary. He was on of the best technically sound wrestlers ever. To this day, I still don't think that he got a push that he should of deserved but nonetheless he was on of the best, character and especially wrestling wise.

3. Babe_Ruth

I was a huge fan of Mr Perfect, he had one of the best gimmicks in the WWF, but the thing about his gimmick was that it's real, he was a superb athelete, he played all sports really well.

I agree with you when you say his matches against Bret Hart were extraordinary. I'll always remember at Summer Slam 91 when Bret Hart was facing Mr Perfect for the IC title and Mr Perfect gave him the Perfect Plex and Bret Hart kicked out, he was the first one to ever do so.

He was also great on the microphone, I remember when he use to be on the ring side and use to announce so matches sometimes, it was awesome.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Well said about Hennig. I also think his entrance music was one of the best of all time as well.

And I loved it when he would spit his gum out and knock it with his hand. Or the backwards towl toss. Classic.

5. Babe_Ruth

I agree with you, I've always tried to do that when I was done with my gum a spit out in the air and try to tap with my hand.

Mr Perfect was also very charasmatic, it seemed that he loved the spot light in the WWF which is good and you really need that with a wrestler. He had the ability to do anything in that ring which is why I've always been impress with him.