Mr Kennedy

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

So as we noted Mr Kennedy (or Mr Anderson) debuted in TNA last night and fought and beat the Monster Abyss. He started off the match as a face but apparently was boo'ed towards the end and a chant of "overrated" filled the new Impact Zone.

Looks like the fans are really eating up this "HUGE" Acquisition...

So am I the only one so sees this clown failing miserably?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He'll probably injure himself in a few weeks, and be out for several months. As you already I was one of the guys here that was pushing for Mr. Kennedy I thought he had a bright future in the WWE because of his charisma, microphone skills and better than average wrestlign abilities.

Personally I believe TNA are going to push him real hard, but I don't see him being able to stay healthy to take that push and run with it.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

He'll be a big asset to TNA, the fans in the impact zone just suck period.

They'll boo anyone who's Ex-wwe just because they love their TNA originals so much.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Agreed, he didn't get a fair chance from the TNA fans in the iMPACT zone, but in fairness it wasn't a very good match. Possibly due to the fact that Abyss has trouble working a non hardcore match.

Interesting to see that Kennedy hasn't signed a long term deal with TNA yet

5. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

you know tna is grasping for straws when they bring this douche in and call him a huge pick up...

sad really...