Mr. Kennedy Back in Action

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, May 10, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Some good news. Looking forward to Kennedy's return. Hopefully this time he can stay injury free for a while and get a decent push.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always been a fan of Mr. Kennedy, he's very charasmatic, good on the microphone and he's decent in the ring. If he can stay healthy, I think he should get a push for the U.S title. But that's a big if, because we all know he's had a problem staying healthy.

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Kennedy is one of those guys I just can't get into. When he first debuted I did like him but I dont know what happened but he just doesn't do it for me.

He used to be a lot better on the mic but nowdays it all seems forced and corny. He's alright in the ring but nothing spectular. I am interested to see how they use him when he comes back.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I kind of agree millz, i much prefer the heel Kennedy, and he can come across as a bit forced and corny (though the fact that he was promoting his movie for most of the time he was around last time didn't help) but i know that he has a lot of ability, and he can be one of the biggest in the WWE if they use him right.

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

One things for sure this is a huge deal for him and it might be his last chance. He needs to stay healthy and really make an impression.

There are alot of people on the internet who shit on him and I guess I've done it in the past. Fortunately though I am going to give him a chance and am excited to see if he can make it count this time around.

And like you, Wooly, I prefer heel Mr Kennedy

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he can play face and heel really well, since he's so good on the microphone, if he's face he can easily make people laugh, if he's heel he's good at making insults to the crowd.

I agree this might be his last chance to shine, I know that the WWE are high on him so he's going to get a push eventually, but I think the WWE are going to wait a bit and see if he can remain healthy for a few months, and if he does, and his peforming well in the ring, then he'll get an even bigger push.