• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mr. Cuppy

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is this your auction CHrt46?? If it is, I would suggest canceling many of the bids. It is obvious that they are fake bids, and you are going to be hit with one of the most painful "final value fee's" in eBay history.... :(

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well this is one of those auctions that is gonna cost in fvf would be nice though if it was to go all the way and he collects

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
You gotta be [email protected]#$ing me. No way!. Now why didn't I come up with this one.
There is no way this is real..Too funny :lol: But there is no way the bids are real.. Just when I thought I had seen it all! Ebay goes and does it again.! Too funny. :lol: Thanks for the good laugh................. :warp:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I seriously doubt that these are real bids.

2.5 mill in fee's... I would just die

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well as i thought i done some checking and investigating over half of the bids are fakes. several bidders are living in the same town as the seller

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
OMG! The seller lives 1 city away from me...I hope Mr. Cuppy does not make it to a home near me!!! :eek:hno:

CHrt46

Registered Member
No, it isn't my auction Andrew. I didn't know where to put this one.

Hey. doubles2004, you do good investigation work there.

Last edited:

MJonesMBA2001

Registered Member
So how is something like this going to end up?? This will be interesting to see.