Mr. Cuppy

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by CHrt46, Apr 27, 2005.

1. CHrt46

CHrt46 Registered Member

2. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

OMG!!! I wonder how long it will be before ebay pulls this one. Shouldn't be too long. CRAZY!!!!! :lol:

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Is this your auction CHrt46?? If it is, I would suggest canceling many of the bids. It is obvious that they are fake bids, and you are going to be hit with one of the most painful "final value fee's" in eBay history.... :(

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well this is one of those auctions that is gonna cost in fvf would be nice though if it was to go all the way and he collects

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

You gotta be s@#$ing me. No way!. Now why didn't I come up with this one.
    There is no way this is real..Too funny :lol: But there is no way the bids are real.. Just when I thought I had seen it all! Ebay goes and does it again.! Too funny. :lol: Thanks for the good laugh................. :warp:

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I seriously doubt that these are real bids.

2.5 mill in fee's... I would just die

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well as i thought i done some checking and investigating over half of the bids are fakes. several bidders are living in the same town as the seller

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

OMG! The seller lives 1 city away from me...I hope Mr. Cuppy does not make it to a home near me!!! :eek:hno:

9. CHrt46

CHrt46 Registered Member

No, it isn't my auction Andrew. I didn't know where to put this one.

Hey. doubles2004, you do good investigation work there.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005
  10. MJonesMBA2001

MJonesMBA2001 Registered Member

So how is something like this going to end up?? This will be interesting to see.