• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Mr. Cunningham Dies

Dabs

Registered Member
I heard on the news this afternoon, Tom Bosley..wonderful "Mr. C." on Happy Days, passed away~
Man, seems to be a lot of celebrities dying as of late.
I know they all get old, but jeepers, seems like I was just watching Happy Days and the Fonze and Ritchie not long ago...and speaking of Fonzie, Henry Winkler sure doesn't look a thing like he did back in his Fonzie days!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I read this earlier. Happy Days is one of my favorite sitcoms of all-time. Tom Bosley was great in the show, he gave great advice and was funny when need be. Definitely one of my favorite televisions dads in TV history.

Rest in piece!

Last edited:

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
Tom Bosley was definitely one of the best parts of Happy Days. It's very sad to learn that he has passed on. It makes me feel very old to see these actors that I watched as a child begin to leave this life.

and speaking of Fonzie, Henry Winkler sure doesn't look a thing like he did back in his Fonzie days!
Yeah, he really doesn't. I saw him in an episode of a series not too long ago... I've forgotten what the show was, but you could really tell how much he has aged. He looks like an entirely different person now.

twilitezone911

Registered Member
tom bosley was so i enjoyed watching him since 60's , but he remember for mr. c in " happy days". but he has played " father " characters, i remember half of dozen times on tv! i will miss him !