• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Mr. Bean's Holiday

dDave

V.I.P.
I saw the preview for this movie not knowing what to expect. Can anybody tell me if this is like the show where he does dumb things and never talks. If it's anything like the show then it's probably pretty good.

Teorropy

I am not sure if this is that way or not, but it sure looked pretty funny to me. I can't wait to see it though.

It's a race, and I'm winning.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am pretty sure he is "classic" Mr. Bean the entire time for the most part. He does talk in a few parts based on the preview. I haven't seen it yet but I plan to.

red_ranger

Registered Member
I am pretty sure he is "classic" Mr. Bean the entire time for the most part. He does talk in a few parts based on the preview. I haven't seen it yet but I plan to.
I already saw this movie and it made me laugh the whole time..
Yup, its kinda the same with the Mr. Bean series on TV..
But its more hilarious..
Rowan Atkinson is naturally funny, I think??
------
I am not sure if this is that way or not, but it sure looked pretty funny to me. I can't wait to see it though.

It's a race, and I'm winning.

Rat's Race is also a very funny movie...I forgot the name/role of mr. atkinson...he use to sleep anywhere even when standing with the crowd of people...I love this movie...

Last edited:

n65max

Registered Member
Mr. Bean's Holiday is very similar to the TV show, more so than the first Bean movie...I think this is because Holiday seems to be made by a British group as opposed to American.

Holiday was very good, I would definitely suggest it.

red_ranger

Registered Member
I also saw his movie KEEPING MUM, it's a serious movie of Mr. Bean, I would have to say that he is a versatile actor, he can do other roles....

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I used to love the TV series, so I'm hoping to see this movie at some point. Hopefully they keep his talking to a minimum.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah I remember the no talking thing in the show, it really made it, and when he did talk it sounded really stupid. I remember some of the interesting sounds he made when he was interested in something it was something like "Look-teddy" or "Oh!".