Mozilla firefox start

Discussion in 'Computers' started by oxyMORON, Jul 23, 2007.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

so I'm using firefox now, but I don't like how the homepage is always the "firefox start" page. Is there any way I can get rid of that?

2. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Yeah you can change your homepage. You can also have multiple homepages if you wish.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Click and drag a button on your bookmark toolbar onto the little Homepage symbol.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

oooh I see now. thanks...

dDave likes this.
  5. AteoFou

AteoFou Guest

You can go to Tools --> Options --> Main and change it there. You can also set it to restore your session. Firefox is extremely customizable.

6. WiigamerCRO

WiigamerCRO Registered Member

Yeah i think FireFox is best browser because you can edit it in small details like you program your own browser

7. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I like FireFox because. . . . . . .

1. It is a freakin ton faster than IE
    2. You can customize it with add-ons and skins
    3. I also love the Tabs

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I like IE more. Firefox has always lagged my shit for some reason. And as for the tabs, I have the newest version of IE and it has tabs, too. Also, the Restore Session feature for FF has opened all the tabs that I had running but it takes forever for it to actually get the sites I was on. Easier to just put in all the sites I could remember.

9. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

I personally prefer Oprah or Flock.

dDave and R1pperZ like this.
  10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Firefox is win because of extensions. If it weren't for the extensions I'd be using Safari or Opera. IE just sucks in general IMO.