• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies

JohnR

Registered Member
Has anyone seen any good movies recently? Has anything new come out that’s actually worth watching. I saw Nacho Libre the other day. It was definitely not worth it. By it I mean the time and the money.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't seen any new movies lately. There are a few I'd like to see that are coming out soon including the new Ben Stiller movie "The Museum." Looks a bid "kiddy" but I think it should be a good one. :)

JohnR

Registered Member
I saw Little Man the other night! It was very good! I can't remember the last time I laughed that much over a movie. I suggest you watch it if you like comedy.

hemisync

Registered Member
I heard little man was quite good - thanks for the ref John R just might have to go see it myself, it's been ages since I've watched a film.

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
i haven't seen a great film lately but i am considering to buy a dvd of the departed and the prestige once they come out.

jzan

I haven't seen many movies lately, but I heard Borat was a hilarious movie, and nacho libre was a good movie when it was out