• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Thread

ltk9492

Registered Member
Movies! Tell about cool movies youve seen, review movies, you know what I mean? I just saw Millions. It was a good flick, these two brittish kids find lots of cash, and find out it was stolen. Also, one brother calls the other a looney!!lol good movie though. You HAVE to see or hear the part when one brother tells the other what a nipple is. Funny.

So talk about movies peeps!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just watched War of the Worlds tonight. I really like it. (The new one with Tom Cruise). It was really well done.

Another that's also a little old is Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I liked that as well.

To those who have seen it,
We'll talk about this later!
I love that part. :D

Wrecked

Registered Member
i haven't seen Mr. & Mrs. Smith but clicked on the spoiler link anyways, and i'm assuming that's a line from the movie, cause if it's not, it didn't spoil anything. unless what you said was literal.

i haven't seen any movies lately except for Sin City which i enjoyed. and one of my favorite movies is Iron Giant [ the reason i mention this is because my bro took my DVD today ].

compudoc

Registered Member
The new Harry Potter movie was better than the rest. Batman Begins was excellent. I watched it 3 times in a row!

Wrecked

Registered Member
compudoc said:
Batman Begins was excellent. I watched it 3 times in a row!
i'm a fan of the Batman cartoon series [ Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: Gotham Knights [ i.e. the New Adventures ], Batman Beyond, Justice League [ Unlimited, and NOT the Batman ], and since i have that character of Bruce in my head, Batman Begins fell far from expectations. Sure it was better than the other Batmans [ which i barely saw ], but it didn't do my Batman justice.

Did anybody see the new Zorro movie? I wanted to see it, because I've loved Zorro all my life, but I just never got around to it. I'm just wondering how it was.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wanted to check the new Zorro out but haven't seen many movies lately.

Wrecked, yes that's a line from the movie. Just watch it and you will understand why it's funny. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Batman Begins is my favorite of the Batman movies and I'm really looking forward to the new series. I can't wait for the second one.

I also disliked War of the Worlds, it was boring to me.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I agree with scuba. I was very dissapointed with War of the Worlds. I had read the book and loved it. I had scene the original at a very young age and thought that it was really cool.

This one was way to sappy, too happy, and was not fun for me at all.

The fun movies I have seen this summer have been, Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, Wedding Crashers, Batman(LOVE IT!), Willy Wonka, Corpse Bride.

A movie I want to see really bad is.... V For Vendetta, that looks bad ass.

Wrecked

Registered Member
LaRazaUnida said:
A movie I want to see really bad is.... V For Vendetta, that looks bad ass.
yes, plus portman is a cutey. too bad i don't know anything about the comic book.

i'm also looking forward to that Lion, Witch, Wardrobe movie. i remember reading it in elementary school and liking it cause of the mythical creatures. the effects in the previews make the movie look stunning and i hope it's not a disappointer.